منتدى شيفو للأبد Forum Shevoo 4 ever
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

http://alrafedineyes.com/vb http://alrafedineyes.com/vb

الرئيسيةمنتدى شيفو للأبأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مواضيع مماثلة
المواضيع الأخيرة
» سجل دخولك بصلاة على النبي عليه السلام
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 26, 2013 7:43 pm من طرف GM_Night

» مبتدأ ومو عارف تغني اغنية ناجحة في الراب .... دروس الراب
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 27, 2012 1:47 pm من طرف wishlista

» برنامج افاكس لايف جات النسخة الجديدة
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 29, 2012 7:13 am من طرف المايسترو

» احذري هذه الكلمات عندما تشترين ملابسك
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 06, 2012 7:23 pm من طرف لوتس

» ملالالابس صيفيه
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 06, 2012 7:04 pm من طرف لوتس

» http://alrafedineyes.com/vb
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 05, 2011 1:40 pm من طرف Shevoo

» About AVACS Live chat with Shevoo
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 08, 2011 9:34 pm من طرف KURD.BOY.1987

» KIRKUK room
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 08, 2011 9:32 pm من طرف KURD.BOY.1987

» Colors of private messages in AVACS Live Chat
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 22, 2011 2:25 pm من طرف KURD.BOY.1987

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Shevoo - 1157
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_vote_rcapاحلى المسجات الاجنبية I_voting_barاحلى المسجات الاجنبية I_vote_lcap 
GHOST~RIDER - 586
احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_vote_rcapاحلى المسجات الاجنبية I_voting_barاحلى المسجات الاجنبية I_vote_lcap 
k1 - 239
omed - 210
بنت ديالى وافتخر - 156
العراقية - 151
anjam - 135
SKOFELD - 114
۝yousif lnk۝ - 75
hussain_al.ukabi - 67
القران الكريم
احلى المسجات الاجنبية PHOTO_8919 اضغط هنا
زوار شيفو للأبد
free counters

احلى المسجات الاجنبية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
k1
مراقب
مراقب
k1

ذكر الحمل عدد المساهمات : 239
عدد النقاط : 5930
العمر : 36

بطاقة الشخصية
لعب الأدوار:

احلى المسجات الاجنبية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: احلى المسجات الاجنبية   احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 11, 2010 10:00 am

from all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

. Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart.

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.

.Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, what's simple is true, I love U.

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

. The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth.

. Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

. Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

. I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

. The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else.

. Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !
. Don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1 who loves you.

The words are easy when the language is LOVE !

There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so.

.You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

================

Take my eyes but let me see you
Take my mind but let me think
about you Take my hands but let
me touch you But if you want to
take my heart its already yours
=================
Get down !

and down

see the darkness

thats my life without you
==================

Love is like a cloud
Love is like a dream
Love is one word and everything in between
Love is a fairytale come
true because i found
love when i found u
==================
When i miss a special person,
i don't have to go too far,
i just have to look inside my heart,
because that's always where my
special peoples are
==================

One day the moon said to me,
if she makes u cry,
why don't u leave here ?
I told the moon !
Moon would u ever leave your sky
===================

As long as there is
A wonderful love like
U who brighten and
the light of increase
Others, there will be a love
Like me who feel glad that
I have know u, I love U
===================
Smile before u start ur
Day, don't 4get to pray
And think good 4 anther
New day I miss u and I love
U so much honey u cant
?forgive me tell me pls
===================
I'm so lucky that I have
U, I never 4get a good and
Loving person like u. If
U are not here I don’t
Know where I am ur
Love gives me strength
To move on am so proud
To have u in my life
Honey 'l love u'
==================
Somebody say Happiness is life
Others say it's Freedom
& Some of them say it's money
But to me, it's the tone of ur Message
==================
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لوتس
عضــومشــارك
عضــومشــارك
لوتس

انثى الحمل عدد المساهمات : 67
عدد النقاط : 5277
العمر : 37

بطاقة الشخصية
لعب الأدوار:

احلى المسجات الاجنبية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: احلى المسجات الاجنبية   احلى المسجات الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 19, 2010 9:40 am

صح السانك احلى المسجات الاجنبية Icon_biggrin
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

احلى المسجات الاجنبية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» احلى المسجات العاطفية
» رموز المسجات
» اكثر من 25 موقع يصمم احلى صور وخلفيات الواجهات والبنرات

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شيفو للأبد Forum Shevoo 4 ever :: قسم الموبايل :: منتدى المسجات الـ sms والـ mms-
انتقل الى: